St. Patty’s Day Boutonniere
Here’s a little craft from the HP Creative Studio to help you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day without turning yourself into a Leprechaun! A little bit o’ green goes a long way. Downloadable template available at the HP Creative Studio site.
• Hole Punch
• One brad
• Glue or tape
INSTRUCTIONS: DOWNLOAD AND PRINT OUT THE TEMPLATE
1. Cut out strips along the solid black lines.
Punch holes where indicated by the on each strip.
2. Take one strip and insert a brad through the middle hole on the printed side.
Repeat with the remaining seven strips.
3. Fan out the strips so they are approximately the same distance from one another,
and the ends are not overlapping.
4. One at a time, curl each strip inward and insert brad through the hole. Secure brad
5. Cut out your desired embellishment and glue or tape to the center of your boutonnière.